- Minmaxify/Order can implement weight limits on the entire cart
- Limitations for separate products, product groups, and vendors are not supported as well.
- This can be set on the General Settings page of the application. See screenshot below:
- Weight limitations can only be set in grams only but if you need other units you can convert them into grams and on the pop-up message you can use your preferred weight unit. This can be set on the "Messages" settings section.
- For example, convert ounce to grams then edit the pop-up message see screenshot below:
- For weight base limits although it is not supported by the app. The Group limiting functionality can be utilized for this purpose. Feel free to explore it.
- Another option would be to create a group limit with a negative group-by condition instead of at our "Group" settings section. Something like the screenshot below:Note: Make sure conversions are set correctly because it will have an effect on the limitations. You may use Google conversions when setting weight limitations
For more details, we provide customer support via email. Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.