- This option can be found under the “Product settings”. The Product settings window gives you options for limiting individual products. For more details please see the screenshot below:
- There are also provided definitions to help you decide which one is best for your store. Please see screenshots below:
- To add a new product click on the "Add Product" at the bottom left of the screen.
- On the box that appears select the product by clicking on the tick box beside the product, you want to set limitations on.
- Once selected click on "Add". It will take you to the "Product Settings" page and you should see your product on the list. This is where you will set your limitations: Min/Max as well as Multiples and Combine Variant
- For more details, we provide customer support via email. Please send your questions or feedback to email@example.com. We look forward to providing assistance.